It is agreed by all that this inspection is to be performed according to the following terms and conditions:
1. Reliable Building Inspections will provide the Client a limited time visual inspection of the following readily accessible and visible pertinent, major elements existing in the structure on the date of inspection: central air conditioning, central heating, interior electric, interior plumbing, foundation, roofing, siding, walls, floors, ceilings, and built in kitchen appliances. Reliable Building Inspections shall have no obligation to repair or replace any items found to be defective, whether or not discussed in the written report. Conditions that may exist relating to any legal and/or public records are outside the scope of this inspection. We cannot determine during the inspection that the roof leaks or is watertight; the rating is on material condition only. Further, this inspection does not cover code compliance, soil or groundwater contamination, geological, design, adequacy evaluation, or any low voltage wiring. This inspection will include the above elements unless otherwise restricted by the client. At times, conditions may exist and may not have any visible signs to indicate its
existence. Such items must be disclosed by the seller of the property. Reliable Building Inspections recommends that Client seek the advice of his legal counsel and/or real estate agent to identify items subject to disclosure in addition to those set forth in Reliable Building
Inspection’s written inspection report. Reliable’s inspections are performed with consideration given to the age of the structure, items marked good must in all cases be considered good for the age of the item. Also, items in less than good condition must be marked as such, even though the condition may be normal for the age. Opinions vary from
person to person and the report is the opinion of the inspector and must be considered as such. This report is not a mold or hazardous materials inspection.
2. Payment of the fee entitles client to one original of the written inspection report including photographs. Payment, in check, cash, or credit card, is due prior to the start of the visual inspection. The liability of Reliable Building Inspection is limited to the terms and conditions as set forth in this contract between Reliable and the Client. Client expressly releases Reliable from any and all claims arising out of the contract.
3. Client represents and assures Reliable Building Inspections that Client has secured all approvals necessary for entry onto the premises to be inspected. Client further agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Reliable from demands or claims alleging a trespass upon the premises to be inspected. It is the responsibility of the Client or Agent to ensure the utilities are on at the time of inspection. Reliable recommends checking for permits on all additional construction performed on the property after the original construction- this is the responsibility of the Client.
4. This Order Form, with its terms, conditions and disclosures, constitutes the entire agreement between Reliable Building Inspections and Client. Both parties agree that there is no representation, statement or agreement not set forth herein or incorporated by reference. No waiver, alteration of modification of this contract shall be valid unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of both parties. This contract shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Florida. For all areas marked outside of good condition, Reliable Building Inspections recommends proper attention by the appropriate licensed contractor.
5. Reliable Building Inspections has no liability for occupied/unoccupied homes and structures, and the inspection is only good until the inspector leaves the property. Disgruntled sellers/squatters often change the condition of the property and no guarantees will be made by Reliable.
6. I have read the Terms and Conditions of this inspection and accept them, and also accept the Waiver Conditions.
7. I have full authority to execute this contract. I fully understand the fact that only the original buyer on this contract (and those approved by the Client) shall be entitled to the information contained in the inspection report/contract.
8. Client shall be liable for Reliable Building Inspection’s attorney’s fees in the event of litigation. Any negative comments/actions reflected on/towards Reliable shall be grounds for a slander-suit for defamation of character in Superior Court. The defamation of character suit shall be filed against the instigator of said comments/actions.
9. CANCELLATIONS – We require 24 hour notice of cancellation or modification of inspection time and day. Changes made less than 24 hours before the inspection time and day will incur a $150 fee. The buyer has the responsibility to insure that utilities be on at the inspection time and day, otherwise the inspection cannot be completed. Return trips will incur a $150 return fee.
10. I have read and understand the terms and conditions of this contract as set forth on the front of this form. I fully understand that if there is no signature on the line below, this inspection report shall be null and void.